10.18.2007

Family Guy sucks ass, addendum

I was elated to find out that someone else hates the bowel churning circus of feces that Family Guy has become. In an October issue of The Onion, Amelie Gillette (better known as "The Hater") writes (much more eloquently than my frustrated ramblings I might add):

FOX
Stop letting Family Guy do whatever it wants, especially when that means an hourlong Star Wars parody...
...[you shouldn't] just let Family Guy run all over the network with its pointless pop-culture non sequiturs and parodies that are at least 30 years too late. Honestly, a Star Wars parody? That's 60 minutes long? And contains a Grey Poupon reference/non-joke? Please put an end to this before American Dad is allowed to run a two-hour satire of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video that also contains a recreation of the "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" Alka Seltzer commercial from 20 years ago for no reason.

lol
well put
avclub.com/thehater for more gold

No comments: